Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb 11- 20

This last week has been a lazy one. I started feeling sick last week and over the weekend took it easy.

Workout log:
Feb 11: 3 miles
Feb 12: I have nothing logged, and can't remember if I did something or not.
Feb 13: see above
Feb 14: yoga 90 minutes
Feb 15: 45 minutes of Pilates
Feb 16: 1 hour of yoga
Feb 17: nothing
Feb 18: walked about 2 miles with my almost 3 year old on my back in the Kelty and both puppies. This should be a whole post on it's own! HOLY COW! The dog pulled and the girl is heavy!
Feb19: Walked with the dogs for about an hour
Feb 20: Feeling much better! Jillian's 30 day Shred week 1 (Just that one week off make me feel weak)Followed that up with 30 minutes on the elliptical. Have I mentioned how much I love my elliptical? Seriously.. LOVE!

Last week was a slacker week exercise and diet wise. So today is back on track.

Breakfast was oatmeal with blueberries
Lunch was carrots, cucumbers, hummus and an apple with almond butter
Dinner was tofu mousse lol and chips and salsa ok ok not so great on dinner, whatever don't judge. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment