Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Month 2 day 7 (day 38)

Workout log day 38:
I did the make-me-proud-bikini-body-rep-challenge-workout from BodyRock.tv and finished in 16:03:5 and then followed that up with Jillian's 30 Day Shred week 1, and then followed THAT up with 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Did you know that it is hard to dance whilst ellipticalling? Well I am here to tell you that it is indeed hard. In my mind I had some sweet moves and was looking good. I imagined that I made a video of my elliptical dance moves and it went viral and everyone wanted to take elliptical dance classes. Then I tried a hard move and was schooled by the hand railing. It brought me back to reality and made me realize that I don't look nearly as cool as I think I do. This is true in all areas of my life. The good thing? I don't care, I'm awesome, even if I don't look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment