Thursday, April 22, 2010

countdown!

We picked up our packets for the run today. OMG I am so so so so so excited! I am also getting crazy nervous! 4.1 miles FOUR POINT ONE MILES! I am going to run all of it! I hope my knee can take it. I hope Uptown can get good pictures of me crossing my first official finish line! SO after this run, we will run another 5k.... then there is Hospital Hill!
We are going to sign up for the 10k. That gives us 6 weeks to bridge from 5k to 10k. I think we can do it, but the training looks rough! I have to say that pushing the jogging stroller is difficult! So to train for hills and such is a bit tricky! I'll do it! but it is tricky. I am looking at it like it is just a better workout than I originally intended! lol
In October there is the Kansas City Marathon. I am signing up fr the half marathon. 13.1 miles. THIRTEEN POINT ONE MILES! omg I need to go to bed after thinking of that distance! lol


I hope all three of you send me major vibes on Sunday at 8AM! I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment