Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"easy run"

Yesterday was a 2 mile easy run. It ended up being about 2.6 miles and the first half of it was tough to get into it. I finally eased into the run and finished strong. My calf was bugging me.. just the one. I need to get some new shoes soon. I have been running in a pair of sneakers that my sister bought for me 10 years ago. Today is a hill workout. I am both excited and a little nervous. I told a woman last night about signing up for the HH 10K and she laughed at me and said she wouldn't do that run as a first run. I quickly explained that I did the TR and then on Mother's day I am doing a 5K.. then the HH run. She said "Oh that's better"

I am the type of person that if you tell me I can't do something I WILL do it, no matter what it takes. It's kind of like toddler minded motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment