Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1

Workout log: Day 1
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week 1
done. 5 lb weights except for side lunge with lateral arm raises, dropped down to 2lb weights.

So I just finished all 4 weeks of Ripped in 30 on the 28th. I'm starting the whole thing over again and adding in elliptical workouts and running. There are some days when I will do two levels back to back, or I will do a level and do several miles on the elliptical. That's my plan (loosely) but with some yoga and running as well.  Tonight was a really late workout, we had family visiting but I wanted to try to do some sort of exercise every day of this year. No excuses, meaning I didn't have time, or I can do double tomorrow etc... sickness and injury are acceptable excuses. I'm not that much of a hard ass, unless you read back on this blog and you read the part where I continued to run on a stress fracture and was out of running for months, I never really got back to where I was previously. OK enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment