Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adding to the insanity!

So tomorrow I am starting "couch to 5k" with a friend of mine.
I am going to continue to do Jillian Michaels as well.
I am curious to see if I will be able to move.
I am feeling like I am hitting a plateau. Possibly because I am not following my BFL diet to the letter.
backslider

So please wish me luck. I do not run well. I always have trouble breathing. Maybe if I do this slowly?

I am still hoping to get a hold of the P90X dvd's.. just to  up the torture factor a little bit.

Folks.. this is what happen when you have no social life to speak of.. you become addicted to working out!


Is there anybody out there?

1 comment:

  1. I'm out here! Good luck on your couch to 5k! i admire you for trying!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete