Sunday, March 28, 2010

and I raaaaan.. I ran all night and day

Today we ran week 4 of C25K. It was great! Cool Running is the site that has the break down of the C25K.
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
 Then we followed it up with half of week 2

Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

oh but now reading this I realized that we did 90 seconds run 90 seconds walk. whatever it was a great workout!
I had planned on doing a Jillian workout as well, but then life happened. Grocery store runs and what not. Now I am off to bed. Still feeling great in my workout plans. ALthough I wish I could get my hands on the whole P90X DVD's. I'll have to sell a couple of slings, then I can buy it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment