Monday, March 1, 2010

Word of Caution

DO NOT EVER eat burger king, then do a Jillian Michaels workout!


Why was I eating Burger king? I had a CRAZY night and had not eaten since 5:30 It was 9:30 My head felt like it was going to explode I was so hungry. I still had bedtime to do and I just didn't have it in me to cook something. I caved. It was a veggie burger with some ff and a coupe of sips of sprite.. seriously  a couple of sips. I'm not a big soda gal.

I did day 11 of Jillian.
burger king + Jillian = wanting to vomit.

That is what I get. It is my punishment. I will NEVER do that again!
Today I did great on the diet aspect of my day until 9:30
Move on...
Tomorrow is a new day.
I'll throw a coupe of extra Myoples bars in my purse just in case.
ugh!
I feel gross.
*I waited an hour and a half before I worked out* blech

No comments:

Post a Comment