Monday, February 8, 2010

Plank Girl

So over at the BFL forum Chris posted a video of plank girl. I have a new idol. Seriously. Plank is one of my favorite yoga poses. I am not great at it, but I do enjoy the pain of it. I think my next favorite might be chaturanga dandasana. I just love yoga in general. Today my friend let me borrow the P90X yoga DVD and it is incredible. It was 90 minutes of intense yoga. I loved every second of it. (Ok I did curse at the screen a couple of times, but mainly because my balance is off) I am a bit out of practice, and my damn hip is so tight it is painful. Paxton ruined my flexibility. I don't know what happened, but I now have crazy tight adductor muscles ( I think this is the group) When I was pregnant with Pax I was fine.. after delivery? Sometimes it hurts to walk. Someday I'll go to the Dr.

Anyway PlankGirl.. I am in awe, and I plan to take plank pose a bit more seriously.

plank pose with 90 lbs on her back!

She has another video where she holds plank pose for 13 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! I start shaking after a minute, and I thought I was a rockstar!

I'm off to bed. I am counting my chaturanga's as my upper body workout and I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment