Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday funday end of week 5

Uptown had off this weekend. It was lovely! He gets one weekend a month off. We started house hunting this weekend and I felt like I have gotten to a point where I deserved to enjoy a weekend with my man. So I ATE. I mean I ATE! I had cookies, I had french fries, and most importantly I ate some raspberry white chocolate cheesecake! I don't regret one bite!

I will say this. The more sugar I ate.. the more awful I felt. Not guilty.. nah... I mean the stuffy head, headaches, sluggishness, ugh. I am also going to say in all caps


SUGAR IS ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a crack addict. I can easily eat a dozen large sugar cookies, no problem. Then I will crave more!

ok with that said... tomorrow I am back on my BFL diet. It is time. I don't know if I want to lose too much more, but I want to tone more.. build some more muscle.
I did day 5 of Jillian's workout.. she is still kickin me while I'm down.
I'm telling you .. it's the burpy's and the squat thrusts, and those AWFUL mountain climbers. You are suppose to do 1 min of mountain climbers... I can't so it. I have to stop and take a couple second break. By the end of this I will do 1 consecutive minute of those damn mountain climbers!
I forget what week I am on... week 6? So two more weeks for me to make a difference from the last photo? If week 8 falls in the beginning of the months I might wait a week to take my pictures... it makes a big difference. Ladies you know what I'm talking about!
I am talking about a 5-7lb weight gain. I am assuming it is water weight, but whatever it is.. I am bloated and not svelte lol

off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment