Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5 day 1

So yesterday was my "free day" I didn't go crazy, but I have some chocolate raspberry cake that was amazing! I decided that even though I am not suppose to workout I would anyway. My friend let me borrow a P90X workout DVD and I am in love. It made me hurt in a good way. I'd like more please! All the kicks.... my butt likes! lol
I did write out a meal plan for this week. One of the recipes I am going to try is sweet potato chili. It doesn't call for tofu, but I'm adding it for some extra protein anyway.
I am also going to try to make a weight watchers meal... curried cauliflower with black beans. I am adding tofu to that too. yum!

I found some burger type patties at target that I am excited to try as well.

I am excited for week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment