Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 4 day 2

I am feeling a little slumpish. (I know that isn't really a word) I am seeing deifnition in my arms, but I am not seeing it anywhere else. I know it will come with the hard work, but I wish I were seeing more melt from my butt and hips, and thighs.

This morning I had a myoplex soy shake (chocolate powder, 1 cup of FF skim milk, and about 6 coffee cubes (frozen coffee in the ice cube tray) I took Pax to the eye Dr, and then took Parker into urgent care to have them remove her staples. I came home and did a 55 min Tae Bo workout. It had been 3 hours since I had eaten so hopefully I can start to pump up the loss by not eating so close to my workouts. We shall see. For lunch I am eating egg salad (2 hard boiled eggs, only one yolk, a tsp of FF mayo and a bit of mustard, on 2 slices of Sara Lee Multi grain low fat bread. I went to the womens weight lifting bible page that I linked on Sunday and in the calculations it said I should be eating 2100 calories a day. Now I can pack in 2100 calories, but it seems like that is too much. ? I think I will stick with 1600-1900 a day and if I am not getting the results I want I'll up a bit.

My clothes do feel better, but I am tired of the jiggle. I am ready for my nice firm ass please!

No comments:

Post a Comment