Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 3 Day 5

I found some EAS soy protein powder cheap! Yay! I have started running in place, or around my house for my cardio. Now I LOVE Billy, but I also love running. So I am alternating. I did an upper body workout tonight and it went well. I have to get a different set of weights. Right now I only have 3lbs, 5lbs, and 8lbs. I did pushups, and dips to change it up a bit, and wow I loved doing those. My arms feel like jelly.. and I like it! I have almost made it 1/3 of the way through the challenge. I was thinking of taking pictures on Sunday, but now I am thinking maybe I will wait until I complete week 4.

I want to take pictures and SEE a difference. I want that visible change to push me further. I have to say I am loving how I am feeling, and am so sad I didn't start sooner.

I did cheat a bit tonight. I had a slice of pizza, but I think I missed a couple of meals... so does that count? lol I had some guacamole and holy cow it was GOOD! I think I need to make some guac!

Off to bed.. cardio tomorrow.... Billy.. Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment